+49 (0) 711 57641776
AFM SERIES - ZERO CONTAMINATION AIRFLOW VISUALISATION ACC: TO ISO 14644-3 ANNEX B7
- Unmatched Fog Output with up to 35 Piezos
- High Density
- High Purity
- No Fluid & No Oil
SSP SERIES - SISTEMA SURFACE SCAN PROBES HOOKED UP TO STANDARD APCs
- Inspection of cleanliness of surfaces (work pieces, tools, equipment, etc.)
- Online I Direct I Rapid
- Available for multiple configurations
- Making the standard APC double use system
for airborne & surface particles
SISTEMA SSP & SSP NOVA SCANNING PROBE SERIES FOR OPCS
- INSPECTION OF CLEANLINESS OF SURFACES (WORK PIECES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, ETC.) - ONLINE I DIRECT I RAPID - AVAILABLE FOR MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS - MAKING THE STANDARD APC DOUBLE USE SYSTEM FOR AIRBORNE & SURFACE PARTICLES
Sistema is the official Topas GmbH Solutions Partner
Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazachstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia.
and Colony Forming Organisms'
DIL & ATM Series
The producing a liquid aerosol at a sufficiently high concentration with a peak particle size in the range of the most penetrating particle size of the filter.
Stainless Steel Tools
- Lifelong autoclaving & Sterilisation
- Functional practical suitability
- Life-long warranty
- Hardness grade for workshops
- No fats or oils
Air Monitoring For Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Food & Beverage Industry/Hospitals.
Sistema is the marketing platform for a group of seven independent small-/medium sized German, Swiss and Russian enterprises, each contributing individual expertise and superior quality in all projects.
This enables Sistema to act as full service provider that supplies CAD design works, CAM mechanical works (semi-finished, finished parts and ready-for-use products), design and fabrication of electronic controls, software programming, and installation work.
Sistema also provides customer training and support of customer needs during and after product/system implementation. These key features place Sistema in a position to supply its customers with individualized solutions starting from (rapid) prototyping of small series projects, to full series production.